- Location Glasgow
- Industry Construction
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £35,000 + Vehicle + Travel Time
Electrician 35K + Van + Travel Time.
Aspirare are currently recruiting for an Electrician for our client who are at the forefront of technology within their field of EV Charging Stations across the UK. Due to recent contract wins including lucrative framework agreements, an electrician is required to suppliment an already established team.
Our client provides installation , maintenance contracts across the UK operating a successful online solution which has created significant demand and additional resource requirements.
Due to these positive business wins we require an Electrician with the following certs and experience.
• 18th Edition
• NICEIC Certification.
• Previous Quantity Surveying experience
• Maintain accurate records and provide necessary detailed backup to support commercial tracking and costing.
• Ability to work on own initiative and can prioritise without direction.
• Speed and accuracy of information a priority.
• Set an example of enthusiasm, loyalty and hard work in the performance of all duties.
The role will cover both commercial and domestic environments with a demonstrated background of delivering a positive Customer Service experience is required.
A very exciting time to get involved within a growing business who are working with the very latest in Electrical technology and growing their team.
No previous experience in EV charging stations is required but a excellent attitude and willingness to learn new skills is required.
Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.