- Location Inverness
- Industry Construction
- OFFERED SALARY PER HOUR £34000
Electrician – Inverness
34K Basic Salary + Overtime + Travel Time + Vehicle + Fuel Card
(You can earn 45K+ in this position)
This is a PAYE permanent position with all holidays paid and excellent pension included.
All certifications required will be paid for by our client.
We have an excellent opportunity for an Electrician to work for our client, who are a 60 million turnover facilities management company with over 300 multiskilled engineers and exceptional facilities contracts nationwide, serviced by their 7 regional offices.
Due to consistent growth and expansion, we are recruiting an Electrician to join a growing team of specialised engineers to carry out commercial planned and reactive maintenance across their client portfolio which consists of leading retail brands, leisure, property management and government contracts.
Electricians applying for this role must have experience carrying out planned and reactive maintenance to various Electrical systems. If you have experience in the areas listed below, we would be interested to talk to you.
• Servicing, fault finding, testing of electrical systems on Commercial sites is essential.
• Maintain a wide variety of commercial buildings by undertaking general maintenance tasks and carrying out repairs.
• Participate in all maintenance and improvement work as required.
• Successfully deliver scheduled, reactive and remedial maintenance services as set out by the PPM schedule from HQ.
• Recognised Electrical Trade Apprenticeship
• 18th edition qualification, 2391 testing & inspection is advantageous.
• A full driving licence is essential for this role
• Unrivalled certificated training programme
• Long term contracts providing job security
• Site locations within an acceptable distance from your home
• Excellent earning potential
• Using the very latest equipment and technology
• Working within a team of experienced multi-disciplined engineers
• Quick turnaround from CV application, interview and offer
Apply now for a quick turnaround, or call 01698 324664 for more information.Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.