- Location Glasgow
- Industry Facilities Management
- Reference Number 41941
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £34,000 + Overtime + Travel Time, OTE 45K
Electrician – Glasgow
Basic Salary 34K + OT + Travel Time + Vehicle + Fuel Card + Excellent Pension
This is a PAYE permanent position with all holidays paid (You can earn 45K in this position).
All certifications required will be paid for by our client.
Our client are a 60 million turnover facilities management company with over 300 multiskilled engineers and exceptional facilities contracts covering the whole of the UK, serviced by their 7 regional offices.
Due to growth and new office openings we are recruiting for electricians to join a growing team of specialised engineers who will carry out commercial electrical works across their client portfolio which consists of leading retail brands, leisure, property management and government contracts.
Electricians applying for this role must be qualified with their experience to carry out inspection and testing works, installation and upgrades in commercial environments. If you have experience in the areas listed below, we would be interested to talk to you.
Main responsibilities of the Electrician are:
- Carry out electrical testing/EICR’s in commercial property and retail environments.
- Carrying out electrical installation works including control panels, fuse boxes and sockets in commercial retail properties.
- Work with a team to carry out commercial electrical projects including lighting upgrades, distribution and wiring.
- Complete paperwork to a high standard
- 18th Edition essential
- 2391 Inspection and Testing Certificate
- Drivers Licence
- Unrivalled certificated training programme
- Long term contracts providing job security
- Job locations within an acceptable distance from your home
- Excellent earning potential
- Using the very latest equipment and technology
- Working within a team of experienced multidisciplined engineers
- Quick turnaround from CV application, interview and offer
Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick turnaround, or call 01698 324664 for more information.