- Location Glasgow
- Industry Facilities Management
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £34,000
Electrician, Glasgow, Up to 34K
OTE of 45K With OT, Travel Time, Vehicle & Fuel Card
Aspirare Recruitment are inviting applicants for an experienced Electrician for our client, who are a UK market leader in their field of Facilities solutions. With a UK regional presence and enviable client portfolio ranging from property management, leading retail brands and government contracts. This opportunity has arisen through growth and provides an opportunity to be part of a growing team of specialised electricians who will carry out commercial electrical works.
We are searching for experienced Electricians who take pride in producing high-quality work and someone who complements their existing team. The ideal candidate will have experience carrying out installations, inspection and testing works in commercial environments.
Main responsibilities of the Electrician are:
- Carrying out electrical installation works including control panels, fuse boxes and sockets in commercial retail properties.
- Carry out electrical testing/EICR’s in commercial property and retail environments.
- Complete paperwork to a high standard
- Additional circuits, control panels, wiring in either commercial or domestic environments.
- 18th Edition essential
- 2391 Inspection and Testing
- Drivers Licence
This opportunity provides excellent training and development prospects as well as being part of a fantastic team that has been with the firm for many years.Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.