- Location Glasgow
- Industry Facilities Management
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY Up to £33,000
Electrician, Glasgow, Up To £34K
On Target Earnings Of 40K
O/T, Travel Time + Vehicle + Fuel Card + Excellent Pension
Aspirare are currently recruiting an experienced Electrician for our client who are a market leading FM provider. Our client is a multimillion turnover business with lucrative contracts spanning many years and a continually growing order book with a UK coverage of over 300 multiskilled engineers, ready to deliver to their clients in retail , property development and prestigious building services contracts.
We are searching for an experienced Electrician who takes pride in producing high-quality work with a strong Electrical background working in a similar FM environment with PPM and reactive maintenance/ service experience.
• Recognised Trade qualification
• 18th edition qualification, 2391 testing & inspection is advantageous.
• A full driving licence
• Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
• Maintain a wide variety of commercial buildings by undertaking Electrical tasks and carrying out PPMs and Reactive Maintenance.
• Participate in all maintenance and improvement work as required.
• Ensure safe work practices are followed and maintained, providing a safe working environment for staff, clients and the general public.
• Servicing, fault finding, testing of electrical systems on Commercial sites is essential.
• Successfully deliver scheduled, reactive and remedial maintenance services as set out by the PPM schedule from HQ.
This opportunity provides excellent training and development prospects as well as being part of a fantastic team that has grown organically over many years with a high level of electrical knowledge to ensure project are well organised and properly resourced to deliver to their clients.
Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.