- Location Lanarkshire
- Industry Facilities Management
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £33,000
Electrician, Lanarkshire, Up To £33K,On Target Earnings of 45K
O/T, Travel Time + Vehicle + Fuel Card + Excellent Pension.
Aspirare are currently recruiting an experienced Electrician for our client who are a market leading FM provider. Our client are a multimillion turnover business with lucrative contracts spanning over many years, and a continually growing order book. They have a UK coverage of over 300 multiskilled engineers covering the UK and are set up to deliver to their clients in retail, property development and prestigious building services contracts.
Due to consistent contract wins and growth, our client requires an Electrician to carry out both planned and reactive maintenance within prestigious commercial sites in Paisley.
We are searching for experienced Electricians who take pride in producing high-quality work and someone who complements their existing team. The candidate is required to have a strong Electrical background and has worked in a similar FM environment with PPM and reactive maintenance/ service experience.
- Maintain a wide variety of commercial buildings by undertaking general maintenance tasks and carrying out repairs.
- Participate in all maintenance and improvement work as required.
- Ensure safe work practices are followed and maintained, providing a safe working environment for staff, clients and the general public.
- Servicing, fault finding, testing of electrical systems on Commercial sites is essential.
- Successfully deliver scheduled, reactive and remedial maintenance services as set out by the PPM schedule from HQ.
- Recognised Mechanical / Electrical Trade Apprenticeship
- 18th edition qualification, 2391 testing & inspection is advantageous.
- A full driving licence is essential for this role
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
This opportunity provides excellent training and development prospects as well as being part of a fantastic team that has been with the firm for many years.
If you are an experienced Electrician within these areas, apply now to find out how you can start your new journey.Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.