- Location Croydon
- Industry Construction
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £38,000
Electrician, Croydon, 38K + O/T + Van + Fuel Card
£100 for standby with minimum of 2 hours double time per call
Aspirare Recruitment require an experienced Electrician to join a leading FM company covering a prestigious client portfolio on a permanent basis. This opportunity is ideal for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer who sees their next employer as a company who invests in their employees and is consistently winning lucrative commercial contracts across the country. This is a growing business with excellent opportunities for development and progression.
This role involves working within an experienced Electrical team covering planned and reactive electrical & building services works across the South East region. The ideal candidate will come from a facilities/building services background.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Carrying out PPM and reactive maintenance Electrical work
- Ability to clearly identify electrical faults and rectify efficiently
- Servicing of all types of plant including AHU’s, Pumps and FCU’s.
- Candidates applying must have excellent communication skills as client interaction will form part of this role.
- 18th Edition essential
- Experience working in an FM environment
- Experience in fault finding, servicing, and maintaining as well as testing & inspection
- Drivers Licence
This is a role best suited to someone who wants to be part of a company that invest in their employees and is a growing business with genuine development and progression opportunities.Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.