- Location Glasgow
- Industry Engineering
- Reference Number 41821
- OFFERED SALARY PER HOUR £18.50
Electrician, Glasgow, £18.50 per hour with Overtime + Van
This position is initially contract with opportunity to go permanent.
Aspirare Recruitment require a fantastic Electrician for our client, who are a specialist firm who provide electrical testing services to a range of commercial and domestic clients. This business continues to see consistent growth, now working with businesses and institutions across Scotland and the rest of the UK within the housing, education, retail and healthcare.
We are recruiting qualified electricians with domestic and commercial electrical experience to predominately undertake EICR and EICR remedial works.
Main responsibilities of the Electrician are:
• Carrying out inspection and testing in commercial, retail and domestic properties.
• Work closely with office to organise and plan your day efficiently and logistically
• Complete paperwork to a high standard
• Additional circuits, refurbishment works, control panels, wiring in either commercial or domestic environments.
• Door entry, smoke and fire alarm systems installations
• 18th Edition essential
• Experience in Facilities services background
• Inspection and testing experience.
• Drivers Licence
If you are an Electrician with experience carrying out EICR’s and testing works in commercial and domestic premises, then forward your CV to us or call us for more information and make the first step to change your future career.Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.