- Location Stirling
- Industry Engineering
- Reference Number 41871
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £36,000
Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Stirling, 36K Basic + Overtime Available!
Continental Shift Pattern.
Aspirare require an Electrician for a well-established manufacturing plant based in Stirling.
An excellent opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer with an industrial background and experience in maintaining production machinery including fault finding and repair on FMCG plant, and work with control panels and PLC boards.
This role will be a split between reactive and planned maintenance to maintain production output across the plant.
- Full-time, permanent opportunity
- 42 hours per week on a continental shift pattern.
- £36000 + Overtime rates
- Company Pension Scheme
- Time-served Electrician
- 17th or 18th edition qualified
- Industrial background in manufacturing or production environment
- Experienced in carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
- Worked with PLC boards and control panels.
This role provides an excellent opportunity work within a state of the art manufacturing facility with a team of engineers who have been in the business for many years.
Excellent training and development opportunities available, apply now or call 01698 324664!Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.