- Annual Offered Salary £9,999- £10,000
- Location Edinburgh
- Industry Engineering
- Reference Number enp2
Aspirare are recruiting an Electrician to join a leading Facilities Management company in the Edinburgh region. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Electrician looking to work for a company that invests in their employees and is winning lucrative commercial contracts across the country. This is a growing business with excellent opportunities for development and progression.
This role involves working in an experienced Electrical Maintenance team covering planned and reactive electrical & mechanical maintenance works across the Edinburgh region. The ideal Electrician will come from a facilities maintenance background.
The successful Electrician will receive a salary of between £28k – £30k + van + fuel card + specialist tools + overtime available.
Role and responsibilities:
• Carrying out electrical maintenance reports
• Carry out PAT testing duties
• Ability to clearly identify domestic electrical faults and be able to rectify
• Work closely with office to organise and plan your day efficiently and logistically
• Professionally and pleasantly meeting with clients
• Must be willing to travel
• 17th Edition essential
• Experience in Facilities services background
• Experienced at fault finding, as well as inspecting & testing work
• Practical experience of testing and inspection
Please contact Nicola for details on 01698 324 664 or apply with your CV to be considered.