- Location London
- Industry Facilities Management
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £55,000
Contract Manager, London, 55k + Car Allowance
Aspirare Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Technical Contract Manager for our client who are a global facilities and energy solutions provider who are expanding their team in London due to additional contract wins and in line with this years business plan.
This role requires a seasoned Contracts Manager with a successful track record delivering long term PFI/PPP FM sector with a demonstrable track record of directly managing multi-site portfolios within a large and complex estate is essential, preferably within a healthcare or similar PPP/PFI environment
The Contracts Manager will also have a technical mechanical background who can identify with the existing team, potential system failure issues including boilers, TRV’s, and be able to identify the cause of the problem.
• Experience within a contractual, KPI-driven environment and exposure to PPP/PFI environment a pre-requisite as is building and sustaining excellent professional relationships with all stakeholders to enhance the partnership
• Experience of working within complex, heavily utilised estates
• Working within a Hard FM performance regime with a robust approach to fault diagnostics, system review and having a strong solution orientated drive
• Implementing, monitoring and updating systems and processes to monitor Hard FM Services to ensure compliance with contractual requirements
• Knowledge and understanding of Hard FM CAFM and Helpdesk software packages
• Project management and supply chain management experience
• To ensure all work is carried out in a safe and thorough manner considering all health and safety legislation
• Excellent report writing skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office based Products: Excel, Word, Project & PowerPoint; with a sound knowledge of CAFM/estates and property management systems
This role is a fantastic opportunity to grow within a well established FM and renewable energy company delivering solutions to a high end client portfolio, excellent opportunities for career progression and promotional opportunities.
Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.