- Location London
- Industry Facilities Management
- Reference Number LARS1967
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £45,000
Contract Manager, London, Up To £45,000 + Bonus, Car allowance worth 7.5k per annum, plus pension plus career advancement, building services background Essential!
Contract Manager from a building services background for London. The Contract Manager must be experienced in running prestigious building services contracts as the key decision maker and focal point.
The contract manager will be responsible for profitability, contract terms, client needs, technical challenges, and resolution of all building services operational needs such as invoicing
Key Duties include
• Control the companies scheduling system (CAFM) producing monthly reports
• Total control of service and delivery SLAs and KPIs
• Monthly management reports including financials and all deliverables
• Main “go to “person for all works and variations
• All HR and employee responsibilities inclusive of appraisals
• Reactive and proactive contractual response
• Business continuity and growth responsibility and capability
• Experience with publicly finance initiative is a must
This role is for a total ambitious winner with one of the most professional companies around, if you want longevity, satisfaction and prospects , Apply now quoting ref LARS1967 !!!