- Location Manchester
- Industry Engineering
- Reference Number 8040
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £40,000-£43,000
Construction Engineer, Manchester, up to £43,000 + benefits, PPP Environment experience essential!
A Construction Engineer required in the based in Manchester is required to work within a growing Project Team working within a healthcare LIFT portfolio. The role will report to the Construction Manager and will support in scoping, auditing snagging and in allocating work from assignment to completion.
This role will form part of a small team responsible for lifecycle and variation works within Healthcare facilities across the region. This team will ensure all sites remain operational and in line with current healthcare requirements so building users are afforded a first-class working environment. Direct interaction with the building users means that excellent interpersonal skills are necessary!
Qualifications or Required Experience:
• Technically accomplished within their area of specialism
• Able to work with work scheduling tools.
• Demonstrates good customer and team skills
• Good all-round knowledge of Building Fabric projects and maintenance
The ideal candidate would have experience in the PPP/PFI and have experience of working in Healthcare (not essential) and qualified to the following:
• Engineering of Work via the Clients Work Management Process
• Act as Nominated and Field Supervisor
This is a role with limitless potential and is best suited to an ambitious and motivated Project Engineer with a real passion for Service & Delivery!
For details, please apply with full CV