- Location Glasgow
- Industry Engineering
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £36,000
Commercial Gas Engineer, Glasgow
What’s On Offer:
Up to 36K + Van, Fuel Card, Travel Time + Overtime
On Target Earnings 50K+
- Specialist tools, certificated training, and opportunities for progression.
- Your choice of Van or Estate Car with Fuel Card
- Excellent Travel Time
- Excellent Pension
- 40hr Basic Week + Excellent Overtime Opportunities
Specialist Facilities Management business with over 300 Multi Skilled Engineers.
UK Coverage with Regional Offices across the UK.
100 Million Turnover +
Prestigeous Client Sites with long term contracts.
This role involves carrying out planned and reactive fault finding and repair to commercial gas systems, including PPM work and breakdown repairs across high value commercial contracts.
Commercial Gas Engineer with a strong service and maintenance background. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Gas Engineer to develop their skillset and work alongside a specialised and experienced team.
- A successful track record in planned and reactive maintenance.
- CODCNo1 or COCN1
- Time Served Engineer/NVQ Level 2 or 3 qualified
- A customer-focused attitude with a proactive approach to working.
This opportunity provides excellent training and development prospects as well as being part of a specialist team who have been with the firm for many years, working on long term stable contracts using the very latest equipment and technology.
If you are currently in a role which is not delivering and meeting your expectations, then please forward your CV or call 01698 324664 for more information.Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.