- Location Aberdeen
- Industry Engineering
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £32,000 - £36,000
Commercial Gas Engineer, Aberdeen, 32K – 36K + Benefits
On Target Earnings 50K+
- Are you carrying out extensive travel in your current role, and need a better work life balance?
- Are you a Commercial Gas Engineer looking for progression, stability, and higher earnings?
If so, Aspirare Recruitment require a Commercial Gas Engineer to join a well-established and continually growing facilities management team working on high value commercial contracts. This role involves carrying out planned and reactive fault finding and repair to commercial gas systems, including PPM work and breakdown repairs.
We are currently recruiting a commercial gas engineer with a strong service and maintenance background. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Gas Engineer to enhance all aspects of their career and work alongside a specialised and experienced team, who are a market leader and expert in their field of FM. This role is ideal for a motivated Commercial gas engineer with a focus on their future.
What’s On Offer:
- Specialist tools, certificated training, and opportunities for progression.
- Your choice of Van or Estate Car with Fuel Card
- Excellent Travel Time & Overtime Rates
- 40hr Basic Week + Excellent Overtime Opportunities
Requirements of the role:
- A successful track record in planned and reactive maintenance.
- CODCNo1 or COCN1
- Time Served Engineer/NVQ Level 2 or 3 qualified
- A customer-focused attitude with a proactive approach to working.
This opportunity provides excellent training and development prospects as well as being part of a specialist team who have been with the firm for many years, working on long term stable contracts using the very latest equipment and technology.
If you are currently in a role which is not delivering and meeting your expectations, then please forward your CV or call 01698 324664 for more information.