£14-£17 per hour
39 Hours – 4 day week + unlimited overtime
A CNC Miller is required for a specialist and growing precision engineering company based in South Lanarkshire. This is a day shift position working 39 hours over 4 days with unlimited overtime available. To be suitable for the CNC Miller position, you will ideally have experience with either Fanuc or Mazatrol machines.
The Job Role:
The CNC Miller will have the following job roles and responsibilities:
– Setting and operating of CNC milling 3, 4 & 5 axis machines
– Knowledge of either Fanuc or Mazatrol controls
– The ability to carefully follow procedure in terms of process through set-up sheets etc.
– Ability to interpret technical drawings with a high-level understanding of geometric dimensions & tolerances
– Knowledge of modern tooling and machining techniques
To be suited for the role of CNC Miller, you will ideally have the following experience, skills and qualifications:
– 3 years minimum experience within precision engineering
– Experience programming from scratch
– Fanuc and Mazatrol experience.
This is an opportunity to work within a busy company with an excellent reputation. This company not only offers a competitive salary and first class working conditions but also job security stability and longevity within a financially stable and well organised employer.
Apply now and call Nicola Penman on 01698 324664!