Aspirare Recruitment Scotland are looking for additional CNC Milling Machinists to join their growing team due to continuous success within their field. Their facilities and expertise are wide ranging within the fields of steel fabrication and CNC machining within the Oil & Gas Industry.
We are looking for full-time CNC Milling Machinists. The role will involve:
• Setting and operating CNC Milling Machines (3 & 5 Axis) using Heidenhain Operating System
• Machining one-off and small batch components
• Working to tight tolerances and deadlines
• Day Shift Position, with a view of Night Shift being introduced in the next 2 months
What we offer
• A Supportive Manager, who encourages career development & internal promotion
• On-Going External Training – paid for by the company
• Fantastic Rates of Pay – £15.70 per hour – £16.95 per hour (Day Shift Rate, DOE)
• Night Shift Rates – £20.93 per hour to £22.60 per hour
• Plenty of Overtime Available
• Able to interpret engineering drawings
• Competent to program and set CNC Milling Machines
• Heidenhain Programming experience
• Able to use a wide variety of measuring equipment and check your own work.
• Work on your own initiative
• Time Served apprenticeship
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large organization during a time of real success. DO NOT MISS OUT, apply today by sending in your CV & call 01698 324 664 to find out more.