- Location Kilmarnock
- Industry Engineering
- Reference Number 7891
- OFFERED SALARY PER HOUR £15 – £17
Immediate Openings Available
Don’t Miss Out Apply NOW !!
£15 – £17 Per Hour + Shift Allowance + Overtime
OTE 45K – 50K + Pension, Excellent Holidays.
CNC Kilmarnock required on a permanent basis for one of our busiest and most successful clients. We are looking for experienced CNC individuals from a precision engineering background, preferably Oil & Gas, Defence, Aerospace, Nuclear or Renewables to work as a machinist
CNC Kilmarnock Duties and Responsibilities
• Machine high quality components for the oil and gas industry
• Able to read and interpret Engineering Drawings
• Working on a variety of projects from small to large batch work.
• The role requires individual from programming, setting and operating backgrounds
• Control experience must include either Mazak, Fanuc or Heidenhain Controls
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility with a team of highly skilled engineers and a company who provide ongoing training and development with the opportunity to learn new skills and keep at the sharp end of technology.
This is an excellent manufacturing facility and working environment for those looking for a long-term opportunity. Apply now to learn more about this role.
Apply now or call Ashley on 01698 324664