- Location London
- Industry Engineering
- Reference Number 41783
- OFFERED SALARY PER HOUR £18
Carpenter: London, £18 per hour + Van, Fuel Card & Tools
We are Aspirare recruitment, based in Scotland, we cover both the permanent and contract markets. We continue to exceed our customers’ expectations and gain an enviable reputation for sourcing high-calibre candidates.Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.
We are currently recruiting experienced carpenters for our client, a dynamic facilities management company. Our client has offices throughout the UK and is continually winning long-term facilities contracts and going from strength to strength.
Due to growth and expansion, we are recruiting for carpenters in the London area.
We are searching for experienced Carpenters who take pride in producing high-quality work and someone who complements their existing team. The candidate is required to have a strong joinery/carpentry background working with fire doors, and have worked in a similar FM environment with both planned and reactive maintenance experience.
Main responsibilities of our Carpenters are:
• Repairs to furniture including the fabrication of replacement parts.
• Repair / installation of locks.
• General fabric repairs.
• Closures – adjustments.
• Hanging of new doors.
• Must have a good experience of working with Fire door inspections on the below points;
• Intumescent strips
• Must have an understanding of fire compartmentation systems.
• Fire Door ratings
• To have good understanding of fire door regulations.
• Has worked to FD standards.
• To have a good understanding of fire compartmentation.
• Experience with repairs to fire doors, locks, latches, hinges and strips.
• General fabric repair experience.
CITY & GUILDS 6706 qualifications:
– Level 3 Site Carpentry Diploma
– Level 3 Bench Joinery Diploma
This opportunity provides the opportunity to join a fantastic team that has been with the firm for many years. If you are an experienced Carpenter within these areas, apply now to find out how you can start your new journey.Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.