- Location Lanarkshire
- Industry Recruitment
- Reference Number CC1997
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £18-20k per annum
Candidate Management, Hamilton £18-20K OTE,30K
We are Aspirare recruitment, based in Scotland, we cover both the permanent and contract markets. We continue to exceed our customers’ expectations and gain an enviable reputation for sourcing high-calibre candidates.
We are recruiting for a candidate management consultant required to work within a busy permanent and temporary desk across various market disciplines. This is an exciting and dynamic role for someone to make their mark and build the Customer Service aspect of the business providing opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Main responsibilities of our Candidate Management are:
– Creating job adverts
– Conduct candidate database searches
– Out bound and Inbound calls
– Building solid relationships with candidates and hiring managers whilst being professional and customer focused
– Problem solving and query handling
– You must have current or recent candidate management or resourcing experience within a busy recruitment consultancy.
– You have a good track record in all areas of the recruitment lifecycle.
– Able to follow dedicated team and individual plans and KPIs.
– A good decision maker with a heightened state of awareness.
– Good interviewing and questioning techniques all the while a devotion to learning.
– Able to create adverts, conduct candidate database searches and any aspect of the sourcing needs within a busy recruitment office.
– Worked with targets as this is a target driven role
We are looking for a motivated, committed, interactive, quality driven and ambitious individual who loves a challenge. You will be expected to complete a talent report on application as well as supplying referee information.Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.