- Location Glasgow
- Industry Sales & Marketing
- Reference Number 7680
Business Development Director
Salary: DOE + Benefits
West of Scotland
We require a business development director to lead and manage and grow a team of 15 sales professionals throughout Europe and the USA. The business development director will work for a world leading aerospace systems provider responsible for a global customer base inclusive of defence, military and commercial clients.
Your role as the Business Development Director will include:
– Developing new relationships with direct and existing clients in various global locations.
– Working towards pre-agreed revenue targets experiencing double digit percentage growth
– Creation of proposals and business plans inclusive strategic business cases
– All aspects of business management and reporting at a senior level.
– Understanding of contract /structure and risk management
The Successful Applicant
As the Business Development Director, you will have:
– At least 10 years in a senior role with the above capabilities
– An expert in aerospace systems and market knowledge
– Aerospace industry MRO experience (maintenance, repair and overhaul)
– An ability to travel where required 40-50% of the time
Please note interviews will take place wk. 22nd of October