- Location London
- Industry Engineering
- Reference Number 41720
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £40,000
Building Services Engineer, London, Up to 40K with OT, Vehicle + Fuel
We are Aspirare recruitment, based in Scotland, we cover both the permanent and contract markets. We continue to exceed our customers’ expectations and gain an enviable reputation for sourcing high-calibre candidates.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Building Services Engineer for our client, who are a dynamic facilities management company with offices throughout the UK. Our client are continually winning long term facilities contracts and going from strength to strength. They are is a specialist facilities management provider with a multimillion pound turnover and lucrative contracts spanning over 25 years, who take pride in their specialist team of engineers.
We are searching for an experienced Building Services Engineer who takes pride in producing high quality work and someone who complements their existing team. The candidate is required to have a strong mechanical background, with experience working on HVAC and plumbing systems, and have previously worked in a similar FM environment.
Due to growth and expansion, we are recruiting for engineers in Hounslow, Croydon, Bromley and Central London.
Main responsibilities of our Building Services Engineer are:
– Servicing, fault finding, testing of HVAC and Plumbing systems on Commercial sites is essential.
– Successfully deliver scheduled, reactive and remedial maintenance services as set out by the PPM schedule from HQ.
– Maintain Mechanical plant in a wide variety of commercial buildings by undertaking general maintenance tasks and carrying out repairs.
– Participate in all maintenance and improvement work as required.
– Ensure safe work practices are followed and maintained, providing a safe working environment for staff, clients and general public.
– Previous experience in a similar role.
– Be physically fit as some heavy lifting is required.
– Strong communication skills.
– Ability to work autonomously or part of a team.
Exposure to plumbing, electrical or related trades, UP1 and water unvented qualifications would be advantageous.
If you are an experienced Building Services Engineer within these areas, apply now to find out how you can start your new journey.Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.