- Location Worcester
- Industry Engineering
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £35,000
Air Conditioning Engineer: Worcester, 35k Basic with Excellent O/T, Van + Fuel Card
Air Conditioning Engineer required for our client, who are a market leading facilities management provider with a UK wide presence and consistent growth in contracts.
Our client are a multimillion turnover business, who due to growth and expansion, are currently recruiting a mobile air conditioning engineer to cover prestigious clients sites across the Worcester area.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Servicing and fault finding of Air Conditioning within commercial environments
- Successfully deliver planned and reactive maintenance services as set out by the PPM schedule.
- Participate in all maintenance and repair works required.
- Carry out minor installations works where required.
- Ensure safe work practices are followed and maintained, providing a safe working environment.
- Previous experience in a similar role is Mandatory.
- The minimum that engineers require is City & Guilds 2079 F Gas Qualification, but ideally, we would also be looking for someone who has served a recognised apprenticeship and at least an NVQ2.
- Strong communication skills will be required to liaise with staff and other engineers.
Our client have a real service and delivery focus, ensuring they hire the very best engineers to compliment their existing high calibre team.
This opportunity provides excellent training and development prospects as well as the opportunity to be part of a fantastic team that has been with the firm for many years.
If you are an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer ready to take the next step in your career – apply now or call 01698 324664.