- Annual Offered Salary £33,000- £34,000
- Location Birmingham
- Industry Engineering
- Reference Number 7814
Air Conditioning Engineer
Salary: Up to £34K
Benefits: Van, fuel card, overtime, on call bonus, tools, pension – OTE £45k
Location: Midlands (Birmingham & Worcester)
Job Ref: 7814
Hours: Mon – Fri 8 – 4.30pm
Aspirare are currently recruiting an Air Conditioning Engineer with Refrigeration experience to join a national Facilities Management client to cover the Midlands territory.
The Air Conditioning Engineer will have suitable commercial retail and office experience to ensure they can work their own area unsupervised.
• Carry out planned and reactive maintenance on Air conditioning systems (Fgas)
• Diagnose faults on various air conditioning, heat pumps, refrigeration or air handling systems and carry out necessary remedial repairs
• Liaise with site staff to gain access to sites and rooms to carry out maintenance tasks
The successful Air Conditioning/Refrigeration Engineer will receive:
• up to £33,000 + – an expected OTE of £45,000
• Vehicle + Fuel Card
• 1 in 5 call out – £99.00 per standby
• Overtime paid at x1.5 and x2 – plenty available
• Workplace pension
• Specialist tools provided
This role provides a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful employer who value their staff as being their most important asset. This company also offers brilliant training, first class working conditions and prestigious contracts to work on.
This is an urgent requirement – to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please contact Nicola on 01698 324 664 or send your CV NOW!