- Location Worcester
- Industry Engineering
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £35,000
Air Conditioning Engineer – Worcester – £35,000
Travel Time @ x1.5, Overtime and Vehicle Included.
Aspirare are currently recruiting for an Air Conditioning Engineer with facilities management experience to cover service and maintenance works for our client, who are a market leading facilities management business with nationwide offices and contracts and a multi million financial turnover and over 300 multiskilled engineers within their team.
The successful candidate will join an existing team of high-calibre engineers who have been with the firm for many years to work for a business who are continually going from strength to strength.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Servicing and maintenance of Air Conditioning systems in commercial environments
• Deliver planned, reactive, and remedial maintenance services as set out by the PPM schedule.
• Maintain a wide variety of commercial sites by carrying out general maintenance and repair tasks.
• Ensure safe work practices are followed and maintained, providing a safe working environment for staff, clients and general public.
• City & Guilds 2079 F Gas Qualification.
• Able to carry out minor installation works.
• NVQ level 2 Refrigeration and Air Condition (desired however not mandatory)
If you are an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer with the above experience and currently in a role which is not in line with your requirements, then look no further.
Our client delivers the very best in training and development and provides a location for you to cover which provides a work life balance with a fantastic range of clients with excellent clean environments to work in.
Send your CV or call Molly to discuss the role in more detail with a quick interview and start turnaround if required