- Location Glasgow
- Industry Engineering
- Reference Number 7926
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £30,000 - £33,000
Air Conditioning Engineer, Glasgow, Perm, Up To 33K + Vehicle + Fuel Card + OT
Aspirare are recruiting a Air Conditioning Engineer maintenance to join a leading facilities management company. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer Glasgow with a background in maintaining commercial Air Conditioning Systems.
This role is to be based around the Glasgow and Lanarkshire region, for someone that wants to be part of a company that invests in their employees and is a growing business with genuine opportunities for development and progression.
The successful Service Engineer will receive:
• up to £33,000 – an expected OTE of £45,000
• Vehicle + Fuel Card• 1 in 5 call out – £99.00 per standby
• Overtime paid at x1.5 and x2 – plenty available
• Workplace pension
• Specialist tools provided
Main duties and responsibilities include:
• Carry out planned and reactive maintenance on commercial Air conditioning and Refrigeration systems
• Diagnose faults on various air conditioning, heat pumps, refrigeration or air handling systems and carry out necessary remedial repairs
• Liaise with site staff to gain access to sites and rooms to carry out maintenance tasks
• Co-ordinate and manage all subcontractor’s activity relating to works undertaken
• F-GAS Qualified
• NVQ Level qualification in or Air Conditioning and/or Refrigeration discipline
• 17th or 18th Edition qualification is advantageous
• Driving license and must be willing to travel
Please call Nicola or Apply Now!!