- Location Cheltenham
- Industry Facilities Management
- Reference Number 41780
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY Up to £35K
Air Conditioning Engineer: Cheltenham, Up to 35k with Excellent O/T, Vehicle + Fuel Card
On Target Earnings 50K, Travel Time at Time & a Half
Fantastic opportunity, immediate interviews and starts available
Read below and apply now.
Aspirare Recruitment require an experience Air Conditioning Engineer for our client, who are a UK market leader in their field of Facilities Management with a UK wide presence and enviable client portfolio ranging from property management, leading retail brands and government contracts.
This facilities firm provide places great importance on service and delivery by hiring exceptional engineering talent to compliment their existing team. Our client provide excellent training and development for their engineers and able to provide the work life balance required by ensuring the territory covered is achievable to provide exceptional levels of service and delivery combined with ensuring health and safety and compliance is treated as a number one priority.
This role will provide an engineer with flexibility to carry out your role with ease due to the exceptional policies and procedures of the business, during the induction with this firm there is no stone left unturned and everything is made clear from the very start of the process. The contracts director displays phenomenal leadership to his team and is very accommodating and understanding as to what is required and ensures the very latest tooling and technology is provided to make this a seamless process.
Key job role responsibilities:
• Servicing, fault finding, testing of Air Conditioning systems on Commercial sites is essential.
• Maintain a wide variety of commercial buildings by undertaking general maintenance tasks and carrying out repairs.
• Participate in all maintenance and improvement work to enhance client experience.
• Ensure safe work practices are followed and maintained, providing a safe working environment for staff, clients and general public.
• Successfully deliver scheduled, reactive and remedial maintenance services as set out by the PPM schedule from HQ.
• Previous experience in a similar role is Mandatory.
• The minimum that engineers require is City & Guilds 2079 F Gas Qualification.
• Able to carry out minor installation works.
• A recognised apprenticeship or NVQ 2 would be preferable but not mandatory.
• Strong communication skills will be required to liaise with staff and engineers.
If you are currently in a role which is not exceeding your expectations with a lack of training, development, compliance issues or having to travel long distances to carry out your role then forward your CV to email@example.com or call 01698 324664 for more information and make the first step to change your future career.
The roles we have will provide immediate interviews and starts are available, depending on your skills and experience.
Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.