- Location Gloucester
- Industry Engineering
- Reference Number 41782
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £35,000
Air Conditioning Engineer: Gloucester, Up to 35k with Excellent O/T, Van + Fuel Card
On Target Earnings 45K, Travel Time @ x1.5
Fantastic opportunity, immediate interviews and starts available
Read below and apply now.
We are recruiting for an Air Conditioning Engineer to join one of the UK’s most dynamic and fastest-growing facilities management companies, who are a multimillion turnover organisation with offices throughout the UK. Due to growth and expansion, we are recruiting for an Air Conditioning Engineer to cover the Gloucester and Cheltenham areas to work on prestigious client sites in property management, retail, government and healthcare sectors.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Servicing, fault finding and testing of Air Conditioning systems in commercial environments
• Successfully deliver scheduled, reactive and remedial maintenance services as set out by the PPM schedule.
• Participate in all maintenance and improvement works required.
• Ensure safe work practices are followed and maintained, providing a safe working environment for staff, clients and general public.
• Maintain a wide variety of commercial buildings by undertaking general maintenance and repair tasks.
• Previous experience in a similar role is Mandatory.
• The minimum that engineers require is City & Guilds 2079 F Gas Qualification, but ideally, we would also be looking for someone who has served a recognised apprenticeship and at least an NVQ2.
• Able to carry out minor installation works.
• Be physically fit as some heavy lifting is required.
• Strong communication skills will be required to liaise with staff and engineers.
Our clients ethos is all about service and delivery at an exceptional level using the very latest equipment and technology to ensure this is exceeded beyond their clients expectations.
This opportunity provides excellent training and development prospects as well as being part of a fantastic team that has been with the firm for many years.
If you adopt a quality driven approach to your work and operate to high standards, we would like to discuss the opportunity further with you.Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.