- Location Glasgow
- Industry Engineering
- Reference Number 41766
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £30,000-£35,000
Air Conditioning Engineer: Glasgow, 30K – 35K + Excellent O/T 50K + Travel Time + Van + Fuel Card
We are Aspirare recruitment, based in Scotland, we cover both the permanent and contract markets. We continue to exceed our customers’ expectations and gain an enviable reputation for sourcing high-calibre candidates.
We are recruiting experienced Air Conditioning Engineers for our client, a dynamic facilities management company. Our client has offices throughout the UK and are continually winning long term facilities contracts and going from strength to strength.
We are searching for an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer who take pride in producing high quality work and someone who complements their existing team. The candidate is required to have a strong Air Conditioning background and has worked in a similar FM environment with PPM and reactive maintenance/ service experience.
Due to growth and expansion, we are recruiting for multiple roles
Main responsibilities of our Air Conditioning Engineer are:
– Maintain a wide variety of commercial buildings by undertaking general maintenance tasks and carrying out repairs.
– Participate in all maintenance and improvement work as required.
– Ensure safe work practices are followed and maintained, providing a safe working environment for staff, clients and general public.
– Servicing, fault finding, testing of Air Conditioning systems on Commercial sites is essential.
– Successfully deliver scheduled, reactive and remedial maintenance services as set out by the PPM schedule from HQ.
– Previous experience in a similar role would be Mandatory.
– The Minimum that engineers require is City & Guilds 2079 F Gas Qualification, but ideally, we would also be looking for someone who has served a recognised apprenticeship and at least an NVQ2
– Able to carry out minor installation works.
– Strong communication skills will be required to liaise with staff and engineers.
Exposure to plumbing, electrical or related trades, UP1 and water unvented qualifications would be advantageous.
This opportunity provides excellent training and development prospects as well as being part of a fantastic team who have been with the firm for many years.
If you are an experienced Air Conditioning Engineer within these areas, apply now to find out how you can start your new journey.Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.