- Location Warrington
- Industry Administration
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £25,000
Administrator: Warrington, Up to £25,000 + Benefits.
Aspirare Recruitment require an experienced Administrator for our client who are a dynamic facilities management company with offices throughout the country and are continually winning long term facilities contracts and going from strength to strength. They a specialist facilities management provider with a multimillion pound turnover and lucrative contracts spanning over 25 years.
We are searching for an Administrator who takes pride in producing high quality work in a fast paced and rewarding environment. Candidates applying will have a strong Administration background with experience working in a similar FM environment scheduling and using a CAFM system to manage the process.
Key responsibilities of this role:
• Experience working with a CAFM system. (Computer Aided Facilities Management)
• Effectively planning and scheduling work for engineers and subcontractors to carry out.
• Invoicing and raising purchase orders.
• Preparing up to date reports for management.
• Preparing action plans, Identifying, and offering the best solutions and services for projects.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to multitask and prioritise workload.
• The ability to work to deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to work within this fantastic environment alongside a great team of high calibre staff. This role offers opportunities for training and development, progression and bonuses.
If you are an experience FM Administrator looking to find a position where you will be appreciated and rewarded, apply now or call 01698 324664!Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.