- Location Warrington
- Industry Administration
- OFFERED SALARY PER HOUR £12
Administrator: Warrington, £12 per hour
Contract position with long term opportunities available.
Aspirare are currently recruiting an experienced Administrator for our client who are a dynamic facilities management company. Our client have offices across the country and are continually winning long term facilities contracts and going from strength to strength. They a specialist facilities management provider with a multimillion pound turnover and lucrative contracts spanning over 25 years.
We are searching for an Administrator who takes pride in producing high quality work and who complements our clients existing team. The candidate is required to have a strong Administration background and has worked in a similar FM environment with scheduling experience using a CAFM system.
Main responsibilities of our Contracts Administrator are:
• Experience in working with a CAFM system.
• Effectively planning and scheduling work for engineers and subcontractors to carry out.
• Invoicing and raising purchase orders.
• Preparing up to date reports for management
• Preparing action plans, Identifying, and offering the best solutions and services for projects.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to multitask and prioritise workload.
• The ability to work to deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills.
If you are an experienced Administrator interested in taking the next step in your career, apply now to find out how you can start your new journey.Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.