Aspirare are currently recruiting for a Scheduling Administrator in the South Lanarkshire area on a temp basis.
As a Scheduling Administrator you will be carrying out a range of administration duties and have experience in scheduling and customer service background. Scheduling and organisational ability is a priority and you must have current Experience in scheduling appointments in a busy working environment.
Other requirements :-
- Competent in the use of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work with pinpoint accuracy against tight deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Merging mails and excellent letter writing skills
- The ideal candidate would have the following skills;
- Highly organised, factual, numerical and analytical.
- Ability to plan and prioritise work load.
- Able to demonstrate good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Apply today and call Nicola on 01698 324 664!!