- Location Hamilton
- Industry Administration
- Reference Number CF125
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £15,000 - £17,000
Administrator: Hamilton, £15k- £17k per annum
We are Aspirare Recruitment, based in Scotland, we cover both the permanent and contract markets. We continue to exceed our customers’ expectations and gain an enviable reputation for sourcing high-calibre candidates.
We are currently recruiting an experienced Administrator for our client in Hamilton. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator to join a motivated team and aspirational business. Attitude is everything. You MUST have at least 2 years current administration experience and take part in the company modern apprenticeship qualifications supported by Skills Development Scotland.
We are searching for a candidate who takes pride in producing high quality work and who complements our clients existing team. The candidate is required to have a strong Administration background and has worked in a busy office environment in the recent past.
Main responsibilities of the Administrator are:
• General admin support duties including, data entry and letter typing
• Diary management
• Meeting and greeting visitors
• Updating company records and quality policies and procedures
• Minute taking and creating reports
• Reception duties, making inbound and outbound calls
• Manage post and mail
• Look after the filing
• Keep our finance software up to date
• To become expert level in the company CRM database
• Previous experience in a similar role
• The ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Able to multi task and prioritise workload
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be able to work well within a team and on your own
If you are an experienced Administrator interested in taking the next step in your career, apply now to find out how you can start your new journey.