- Location Manchester
- Industry Administration
- Reference Number 7913
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £18,000 - £19,000
£18,000 – £19,000
Ref No: 7913
Aspirare are a recruiting an administrator on behalf of an agile and innovative Facilities Maintenance company who provides M and E maintenance to various clients throughout the UK. Due to a growing client base and ongoing success within, an Administrator is needed to support the Technical and Contracts managers in the day to day administrative duties within a busy and progressive environment based near Manchester airport.
This role is best suited to an experienced administrator that has a background in working in a fast paced technical office or engineering environment
Benefits include 21 days holidays, free parking and a £19k salary.
The role involves working closely with other members of staff, in particular, Technical and Contract managers, to assist with the smooth running of our clients web systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Scanning documents and maintaining records within our in house document management system (ECM)
• Proactively managing our clients systems (Elogbooks), uploading paperwork and closing jobs, ensuring jobs are closed within SLAs.
• Producing reports daily from our clients systems, ensuring that these are updated and sent out to managers for review.
• Liaising with Technical managers to ensure engineers paperwork is correct and ready to be uploaded to clients systems.
• Other ad hoc duties as required
Excellent attention to detail is vital for this role
Good telephone manner
Good understanding of Microsoft office incl outlook
Excellent Organisational and communication skills