- Location Manchester
- Industry Facilities Management
- Reference Number 7889
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY 19,000--20,000
£18,000 – £20,000 + Pension + Uniform + Healthcare
Job Ref: 7889
Our client is a UK leading Facilities Management company with a growing client base – it is due to recent success in winning new contracts that Aspirare are recruiting an experienced Administrator to join for this expanding team.
This a key role within the day-to-day operations of the administration / helpdesk. The Administrator will primarily be a coordinating role with Subcontractors and other members of the Administrative team.
The right individual should have experience working in an office environment ideally within facilities, have a good working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and outlook and be able to adapt to our clients inhouse CRM system Good communication skills is vital for this role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Creating and maintaining Subcontractor schedules
• Dealing with reactive calls for Subcontractors in a timely manner
• Uploading Subcontractor reports to in house and clients systems
• Processing and authorising sub-contractor invoices
• Checking paperwork to ensure all information provided is accurate
• Chasing for paperwork/quotations/correspondence
• Preparing and sending quotations to the client
• Attending contract handover meetings when required
• Dealing with enquiries internal and external
For more details on this fantastic opportunity please contact Nicola on 01698 324 664.