- Location London
- Industry Facilities Management
- Reference Number 8107
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £25,000
Administrator, South East London, £25,000 + bonus, Permanent, Building Services background advantageous!
Administrator is required to join an energetic Building Services team based in South East London.
This role is needed to support a growing Building Services provider on a prestigious M&E contract.
This opportunity is a best suited to someone who is experienced scheduling engineering and subcontractor via CAFM.
This is a permanent position with an annual salary of up to £25,000 including pension, benefits and much more……
Duties and responsibilities:
• Effectively planning and arranging work for engineers and subcontractors to carry out work.
• Liaising with the projects teams to ensure projects run as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
• preparing action plans, Identifying and offering the best solutions and services for projects.
• Experience in operating a Concept CAFM system
• Keeping up to date reports, be used to working to deadlines in addition to
• Invoicing and raising purchase orders
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to multitask and prioritise workload.
• Excellent communication skills.
If you would like to be considered for this rare opportunity – please call 01698 324 664 or apply with full CV for details.