- Location Glasgow
- Industry Accountancy & Finance
- Reference Number 41712
- OFFERED SALARY PER HOUR Up to £17.50
Accounts Assistant, Glasgow, £17.50 per hour, Ongoing contract
Aspirare are currently recruiting an experienced Accounts Assistant on a contract basis for our client who are a dynamic specialist facilities management company. Our client has offices throughout the UK and are continually winning long term facilities contracts and going from strength to strength.
We are searching for an experienced Accounts Assistant who takes pride in producing high quality work and someone who complements their existing team. The Accounts Assistant is required to support the continued development of their business, strengthen financial controls and improve management and financial reporting .The Accounts Assistant is required to join the finance team and grow the infrastructure of UK wide business to support all accountancy needs throughout the UK.
Key requirements for the Accounts Assistant are;
• Preparation of monthly management accounts incorporating profit and loss account and balance sheet
• Preparation of ad hoc financial reports to support commercial management
• Assisting with preparation of monthly forecasts and annual budgets
• Balance sheet reconciliations (including inter-company and deferred income/WIP reconciliations)
• Preparation of information for the annual audits
• Assisting with improving / documenting finance processes
• Overseeing and ensuring completeness of transaction processing
• Experience in a similar role
• Excel & Sage experience
• Excellent communication skills and a ‘can do’ attitude.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to excel with a business who has grown during the last year despite current market conditions. This company is a leader in their marketplace and has a tremendous track record of investing and developing their people to be the best they can be.Apply for this role by sending your CV using the button below, please enter the job title and reference number on the subject line of the email. Alternatively you can call us on 01698 324 664 to apply now.