Aspirare are recruiting for one of Scotland’s leading independent accountancy practices due to their continued growth. With a friendly, local business atmosphere, this chartered accountancy firm offer an enviable working environment. Offering tax and accountancy services to local small businesses from sole traders, limited companies, partnerships and non-profit organisations, varying in size.
A rare opportunity to be part of a dynamic, fast-paced organisation with an expanding footprint. The role will be challenging and busy with the chance to make a real contribution to the future success of the business. A highly motivated, committed and ambitious attitude will do well, and an enquiring mind is encouraged.
• Accounts preparation from source records for limited companies, sole traders and
• Working closely with a manager to meet client and professional development targets
• Visit clients / local offices when appropriate
• Maintaining strong relationships with clients and their staff, undertake a pro-
active interest and awareness of client sectors and businesses
• Support and work with the Accounts team and across other areas of the practice
• Monitoring timetables and budgets
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience within an Accountancy Practice with a proven track record
• Current knowledge and skills in accounts preparation
• Excellent organisational, time management and team work skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skill
• Proficient working with Iris, Sage, Xero, Excel and Word
• Ability follow client’s best practice and policy
As well as a competitive salary (dependent on level and experience) a workplace pension and taking part in team-wide events.
Apply now and call Pam on 01698 324664