Site Manager, £30,000 - £33,000 per annum DOE, Lanarkshire
We require a Site Manager to run a well-established successful business operation in Lanarkshire.
We require a Site Manager who has:
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A successful track record working to deadlines
- Experience in ensuring stock levels and consumables are in place
- Fantastic communication skills as discussions with external supply chain is a key part of this role
The Site Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing, supporting and developing a small team- excellent people management skills are required
- Managing site operations and logistics
- Compile Hazardous Waste returns and submit to relevant party’s
- Keeping track of all stock and re-order when necessary.
- Ensuring upkeep of the premises
- Communicating clearly with a range of people at different levels
The Site Manager must have:
- Knowledge of Human Resources policies, tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Experience of healthcare waste transfer station and/or treatment facility at supervisory level or above
- Experience of logistics and route planning
- Certifications WIMITAB are desirable but not essential
If you are seeking or thinking of a new challenge this opportunity offers excellent training and development and will require your input and experience to driver and improve performance. Apply now for this fantastic role!!