Tender Administrator, £20,000- £30,000 per annum, Glasgow
Global organisation with a fantastic working environment and many benefits such as health care and wellbeing specialisms, flexible working environment too!!
The Tender Administrator will have experience in the following:
· Completing and Submitting PQQ and ITT responses
· Creating and delivering presentations of tenders
· Working with In-Design and PowerPoint or similar (preferred)
· Graphics and marketing experience preferred, presentation is everything!!
The successful Tender Administrator must be able to:
· Communicate with senior management
· Deliver Tender Presentations to a range of colleagues
· Manage and prioritise their workload independently
· Follow processes and work to strict time deadlines
This would suit someone who likes working in an end-to-end tender environment and own the responsibility of their own workload. When there are no tenders to complete there are variable opportunities to utilise other admin skills within your department
If you are a Tender Administrator with current experience and interested in joining a very successful company with prospects, please call Aspirare Recruitment on 01698 324664 or forward your CV.