Storeperson, East Kilbride, £21,000 - £21,500 DOE + up to £2.5K Bonus, this would ideally suit someone who has stores experience and worked as a store person
The Storeperson required will be responsible for:
- Picking, packing, and sending out orders
- Receipting and issuing stock on IT Systems
- Loading vehicles
- General warehouse and store person duties
- Deliveries of materials and finished products
The successful Storeperson must:
- Have previous warehouse/stores experience
- Forklift License (Preferable)
- Comply with statutory Health and Safety Rules and Regulations
- Assist with special duties (if requested)
- Be competent using IT
- Applicant must hold a full UK driving License – must have a clean driving license due to company insurance.
If you are a Storeperson or warehouse operative who would like to work with a world leading organisation in providing manufactured solutions, apply now!