£22,000 per annum + overtime available
Immediate Interview & Starts Available
Are you a Maintenance Worker with experience in the following areas?
- Maintenance & minor building service repairs as part of the PPM programme.
- Communicate with support Engineers and specialist subcontracted services when required
- General building maintenance activities to facilitate the efficient running of the building.
- PPM and Re-active maintenance
- Work closely with on-site Facilities Manager and existing team of engineers
- A background as a Maintenance Worker, working in either property maintenance or the hotel industry, and be familiar with the routine testing of such equipment in this environment.
- Conduct various tasks, which may include minor fabric & plumbing works
- Ability to clearly identify faults and repair
- Fire Alarm Tests and Emergency Lighting Tests
The role will be working as part of an on-site existing maintenance team, so a team player is essential who is dependable and can display an excellent attitude.
If you are interested in a role within a professional facilities firm with excellent training and development, then look no further.
Call Molly on 01698 324 664 for more information