- Location Lanarkshire
- Industry Engineering
- Reference Number 8073
- OFFERED SALARY PER HOUR Up to £15.30
Mechanical Fitter, Up to £15.30 Per Hour, Motherwell, Welding & Fabrication Experience Essential!
Mechanical Fitter required for a well-established manufacturing plant based in Motherwell.
The Mechanical Fitter will ideally come from an industrial background with experience maintaining production machinery and plant, with a working knowledge in pneumatics, hydraulics, steam systems, conveyors and pumps.
The ideal candidate will have experience in welding and fabrication and be able to work in a fast paced environment – ensuring all production runs smoothly across the plant.
This role will be a split between reactive and planned maintenance as part of a 5-man team,
What’s on offer:
• This role will start off on day shift only, before moving onto a contintental shift pattern (2-2-3 pattern).
• £15.30 per hour + Overtime rates + On call bonus
• Company Pension Scheme & Healthcare Scheme
• WELDING AND FABRIACTION EXPERIENCE
• Time-served Mechanical Engineer
• Industrial background from a manufacturing or production environment, carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
• Worked with pneumatics, hydraulics, steam systems, conveyors, pumps and screw systems previously.
For details and to be considered for this fantastic opportunity – apply with full CV now!