- Location London
- Industry Facilities Management
- Reference Number 8048
- ANNUAL OFFERED SALARY £40,000 - £45,000
Contract Manager, London, Up To £45,000 + Benefits, FM Background Essential!
Contract Manager from a Facilities Management background needed in London. This role requires an experienced Contract Manager to be the point of contact in all issues relating to the effective running of a prestigious contract and make decisions on delegation of the workload.
This role has the responsibility of ensuring the day to day operation in line with the contract terms, client requirements and financial profitability – providing expertise in technical issues, contractual queries, invoicing disputes and communication in all forms with the client and/or client representatives.
Duties and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Coordinate information from the CAFM system to produce monthly contractual reports as defined in the contracts.
• To review the contract SLAs, KPIs, contract deliverables and fully understand any Company qualifications that may be applicable to his contract.
• To issue a monthly report to management including financial reviews, audit reviews, SLA compliance, KPI targets, SFPs & Payment outcomes, H&S issues, client meeting points for discussion and complaints.
• Act as point of contact and manage all Defect, Minor Works, Variations, and Lifecycle programmes
• To carryout staff appraisals with in relation to the engineering team, recording appraisal/review for discussion with the management team.
• Issue and respond to all necessary notifications as directed within the specific contractual documentation.
This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to be a pivotal person in a growing team that have ambition, a bright future and first-class approach to service and customer satisfaction.
For details, please apply with full CV.